Kathy Bryan was once a victim of child sex trafficking. Today, thanks to God’s amazing mercy and grace, she has overcome that evil. A successful speaker, consultant and mentor, Kathy has a unique way of conveying the horrific truths of Human Trafficking in a relatable way, weaving her own experience into her presentation leaving listeners enlightened, engaged and inspired to action. Whether you speak with her one on one, or hear her present to a room of 800, you will feel she is speaking directly to you.
Kathy testified before the Arkansas House and Senate in support of Human Trafficking Legislation, which was subsequently passed and became law. She has guest lectured at the University of Arkansas Little Rock, and Arkansas State University. Currently, she holds the position of Program Director and Lead Mentor for the Rebecca Bender Initiative, and is also on their Speakers Team. Kathy is a member of both the National Survivor Network and the Survivor Leader Institute.
Over the course of her life she has succeeded in many business endeavors, from restaurant management, to owning her own retail store, to becoming a licensed Realtor. Kathy is that person we all know. You know, the one everyone calls for advice, information, and assistance. She has been an active leader in her local church providing supportive listening, lay counseling, and small group leadership for over 20 years. There is much to be found in her wheelhouse, ultimately, though, her heart beats for helping people understand each other, which fosters empathy and a foundation for unity.
Kathy and Keith, her husband of thirty years, have three children who married three wonderful spouses giving them six kids and now eight grands, whom they adore! Any free time they carve out is spent traveling through their beautiful Arkansas and the world beyond.
What people are saying....
Past Speaking Engagements
· Veteran’s Administration Continuing Education Conference, Little Rock 2014
· Arkansas State University, Heber Springs 2014
· STAND Against Trafficking 2014
· Fairfield Bay Rotary Club 2014
· Sardis United Methodist Church Youth Rally 2014
· SK8 for Freedom 2013
· Rotary Club of Cleburne County 2013
· Church of the Nazarene 2013
· Heber Springs Human Trafficking Awareness Event 2013
· Garland County Cares Community Coalition 2013
· Arkansas State Capitol, House 2013
· Human Trafficking Summit, AR State Capitol 2012
· Arkansas State Capitol, Senate 2012
· Arkansas State Capitol testimony to pass Arkansas House Bill 1203 2012
· Rush Hour Traffic 2012
· Women’s Retreat 2011
· EMS Medical Professional training in TX, MI, WV, AZ 2016
· Macomb County MCA Conference MI2016
· Desert Southwest Arizona Fire Chiefs Leadership Conference 2016
· Law Enforcement Training WV2016
· San Antonio 3rd Annual Emergency Healthcare Conference 2016
· Salvation Army Central Territorial Anti-Trafficking Symposium Chicago 2016
· Salvation Army Territorial Conference Georgia 2016
· Hot Springs Task Force Anti-Trafficking Symposium 2016
· 3rd Annual Trauma Informed Care Conference, MS Dept of Health, MS 2015
· Keynote Address for Operation Freedom Awareness Spotlight Gala, SC 2015
· Hot Springs Anti-Trafficking Conference 2015
· Arkansas Medical Professional training 2014
· Hope Rising Event, Loyola University 2015
· NLC Celebrate Recovery 2015
· Hot Springs Women of Prayer 2015
· Human Trafficking Task Force of Garland Cty 2015
· Arkansas State University, Little Rock 2014